Well hello there, you still breathing? good… good…
This post is for those little people in my life who make everything seem so awesome! I will post my journal entry later [also about the important people in life]
- A flash of inspiration
- Sunshine and starlight
- The Idiot Speaketh
- The past to the present
- Thoughts Appear
All these blogs are in my blogroll and I visit them daily… They put a smile on my face. They inspire me again and make me remember, it’s the small things in life that counts. Because if you don’t notice them… Well, darling, then you are in for a very boring journey!
Then there is my ‘shows’. Mostly these are series I can’t go without. I never miss them, and if I do… Then I’m as sad as a little girl hearing Santa Clause is a fake [if you are still a believer, I am only joking, Santa Clause does exists and love you very much]
- Vampire Dairies
- 10 Things a hate about you [the series]
- Gossip Girl
- How I met your mother [Although I am very behind on these! =( ]
And then of course my songs… Songs that get me dancing, thinking, crying, loving, any emotion works for me. But a song that doesn’t insist on reaction is not a very good song…
- Sterling Knight – Something about the sunshine
- Dashboard Confessional – Belle of the Boulevard
- Nena – 99 red balloons [ultimate fav!!!!]
- Paramore – I caught myself
- The red jumpsuit apparatus – Cat and Mouse
- Lady Antebellum – Need you now
- Rihanna – Russian Roulette
- Pink – Don’t let me get me
- Nickelback – If today was your last day
- Justin Bieber – Eenie meenie [yeah… I know I don’t like JB but I ADORE this song!]
- Lady Gaga – Alejandro
- Shakira – Waka Waka
- Avril Lavinge – Alice
- Scouting for girls – This ain’t a love song
- Ka naan – Waving Flag
- Breaking Benjamin – The dairy of Jane
I am aware that some of the songs have been mentioned before, but this is most of the songs I love these past days and songs that make me smile or get me dancing!
Now for my journal entry…
Journal Prompt Number Three: It’s always nice to share with someone why you love them. Today, I want you to draw a picture, doodle, sketch, of a person who you love, or admire. Then, write that person a letter telling them why they mean so much to you!
Now it is time for my pretty picture I promised… Well I think it is pretty… Enjoy!
Believe it or not… I present to you my ‘paint’
Well Darlin’ I hope you enjoyed that little piece of non-art! Have a very warm day/night! Because I am [once again] freezing!!