Hi Marlize’s Blog Followers! My name is Thoughts Appear, and I’ve hijacked Every Girls’ Corner.
::evil witch cackling::
Ok, not really. Marlize invited me to be a guest blogger. Because she’s super nice.
Marlize has a nice list theme going, so I’m going to use that as my inspiration. Every once in awhile, I write a Lesson in Awesomeness blog post. So far I’ve blogged about Things That Bounce and How to Not Ruin a Baseball Game (and my funnel cake).
My guest post will be another Lesson in Awesomeness, but first I bet you’re wondering about my credentials. Why am I qualified to teach and judge awesomeness? I’ll set aside my humble nature for just a few moments.
- I bake margarita cupcakes.
- I challenged Chuck Norris to an ice cream eating contest…and I won.
- My boyfriend is Kiefer Sutherland.
- Barney Stinson and I are like this. (I know you can’t see, but my fingers are crossed.)
The Top 10 Reasons Marlize is Awesome
- Marlize thinks I’m funny.
- Marlize likes other awesome things like trampolines.
- Johnny Depp is on her Top 10 Actor List.
- Butterflies are on her Top 10 Animal List.
- She cuddled with a baby lion. She’s just like me! Look, I have a baby panther.
- She likes Taylor Lautner. And she actually stands a chance with him, unlike myself who is 10 years older than him.
- Marlize doesn’t like ducks.
- She completed the Journal Challenge. I haven’t written in my journal in months.
- She loves Halloween so much that she wants her future child born on Halloween. That’s Halloween devotion.
- She’s a resident of Nutville with me and the Idiot Speaketh.
Now can someone send Marlize some funnel cake and a trampoline? Then the awesomeness would come full circle.