First I want to come right out and say it. Headaches come from hell!!! I have been getting the most terrible headaches these last few weeks!
Okay, now that’s off my chest [not that I feel better now] lets continue!
Thanks Idiot! for featuring me in the blog spotlight! So exciting!!!
Now onto my top 10 for the day! TV shows!!
- Gossip girl
- Vampire Dairies
- Gilmore Girls
- Sonny with a chance
- Will and Grace
I know the last two are reality shows, but it is the only two reality shows I watch, thus not really falling into a category of their own.
Now onto the next bit of blog for today. Explaining my actor list! I have recieved some Q’s [Thanks Mik =]] and felt I had to explain!
Now firstly as I mentioned before, this list is made as I sit here, just before ten in the morning, with just one cup of coffee in. So there isn’t much thinking involved! I am going to re-list the actors and explain their credentials… =]
- Daniel Radcliffe [The very best person to play Harry Potter, any one else would have failed. For that he gets first place!]
- Ian Somerhalder [Yes this one is firstly based on looks, but also, he is an incredible actor to me, and his real life persona and VampD persona is so different!]
- Johnny Depp [I doubt any explanation is needed???]
- Heath Ledger [once more, no explanation required, if it wasn’t for him I would never have watched the latest Batman]
- Micheal Cera [The best indie actor ever, love all his movies, and he is not REMOTELY HOT, so that wasn’t a decider]
- Freddie Highmore [The male Dakote Fanning, he makes a movie and it is golden. Finding, Neverland, Chocolate Factory, August Rush]
- Channing Tatum [Another hot guy… =] But the best Irish actor I know.]
- Rupert Grint [It’s Ron Weasly! How can I not love him! But except for that, he is a ‘bloody brilliant’ actor and their is no denying that!
- Alan Rickman [Amazing… Truly based on acting! And amazing as Snape…]
- Paul Bettany [The only person I would ever choose to play Dustfinger [Inkheart] and for that he gets the last spot. Also, an incredible actor]
So you see? Not really a hotness type of competition, if it was that, the following would have been on the list: Taylor Lautner, Chace Crawford, Daniel Randolph, Mark Salling, Cory Monteith,Sterling Knight…
If any one needs the actress list explained, I will be happy to do so, this was actually kind of fun!!
But I am in need of great movies to watch. I made myself a ‘movies to watch’ as well as ‘books to read’ lists, but both is nearly empty. So if any ideas for either, please mail me at marliz3e[at]gmail[dot]com
Have a great day! I am gonna eat, drink some pills and sleep this murderous headache away!