No, not World of Warcraft! Wow as in AMAZING!
Today I went for an interview… At an auditors office. I was nervous, but confident, and really just rooting for anything I can get!!
About 20 minutes after the interview, I got a call!! I am starting on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really do hope this won’t affect me writing or blogging, but I am sure I will keep both up as well as my journal challenge, due to start next week!
So due to the unearthing news, I decided to today’s top 10 on grateful… I am sure I already blogged about this, but it seems fitting for today!
Top ten things I am grateful for…
- Of course, I’m grateful for the job…
- I’m grateful for my parents who moaned minimally while I sat at home
- I’m grateful for the time I got to spend with me, getting to know myself…
- I’m grateful for all my wonderful friends, real and blogging!
- I’m mostly grateful for my own guts, for not letting me down.
- I’m grateful for all the wonderous people I met along the way
- I’m grateful for everyone who saw my potential!
- I’m grateful for my faith
- I’m grateful for my dreams, and the fact that I didn’t have a nightmare last night about the interview!
- And lastly, I am grateful for you all, reading this… Why? Because that means you also believe in me… =]
Thanks a lot every one! From today onwards, my days, weeks and months can only get better and fuller!