Today I decided to do my top ten on randomness, just to get every one filled in on what is happening and just because there is so much I want to share!
- I think I am getting more and more green [Eco-green, not jealous-green!] WHY?? I drink water from taps or bottles from home, I make coffee in my own carry-mug and not Styrofoam cups, I recycle paper every now and then, I don’t eat fish for five, almost six, years now. Ever since I heard they are endangered and now the taste puts me off! I WALK to work!! It’s only one kilometer, and only for this week. But still! Wow… I’m awesome!! =]
- This weekend at camp we organized an on the spot musical chairs. And the WHOLE church joined in. I’m talking the pastor, the kids, the parents, even the ‘old’ people!! We had a few fallers, but beyond that it was amazingly good fun!!!
- I, who live in jeans, can only wear jeans on Friday! ONLY!!! =[
- My mom and dad is currently in Kgalagadi, a wildlife park on the edge of Botswana!
- My rugby team [not mine, the one I support] is in the finals for the Currie Cup [that is a tournament between all our provincial teams]
- The dogs are still angry with us for leaving them alone all weekend!
- I am slightly terrified because getting this job means I am so much closer to getting my license! EEEEEEKKKKKK!
- I am SO very excited for the journal challenge. Please everyone join in! Even if you aren’t artistic. It is not about you talent or the ‘prettiness’ it is about you!!
- I [so far] love my co-workers, except for the fact that there is NO talent!! But I guess it is for the better… =]
- Lastly, I am so touched by you all. When ever I check my mail, or my comments, I see a comment from one or five of you, wishing my luck, cheering my on, just being wonderful! Please go read the post on The Idiot Speaketh’s blog titled My Blogging Family… It says what I am trying to say.
You guys touch my heart, I never though I would be some one to be such great friends with so many people all over the world! Thank you for everything!!