…now that I’m a ‘grown-up’
This post was gonna be about Him, you know who. But I grew a pair and realized there is things I miss more than the few things that accumulated in the 2 months in his company…
So, here is the top 10 things I miss most, now that I’m a ‘grown-up’, I’m using that term lightly, as I am a slightly childish person. I figure a grown-up as some one earning their own money, living in their own place (or with roommates, sister in my case) and making their own decisions.
- Having the washing done for you – the best part of living at home!
- Not needing to make decisions like do I need life insurance
- People accepting you dancing around in the rain, when you are 2 it’s cute, when you are 22, people think you are drunk
- Other people making decisions for you
- SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!!!
- Watching animation… There is a gap in every ones life between being a child and having a child that you can get judged at for sitting through Finding Nemo 10 times.
- Being scared, of the dark, of a scary movie, of the noise against your window. You are an adult, deal with it.
- Having some one to kill the spiders and other creepers… (now I just put a plastic bowl on them and wait for some one else to get home.
- Getting jello when I’m sick, no questions asked
- Not getting judged when your ice cream falls and you want to cry a little.
There you have it… (I’m honestly considering the fact that I might be insane as I reread that list…)
What do you miss most??