So as today is Sunday, I probably have to update you all on how I am doing on my resolutions….. Hmmmm…
- Write a little every day! Poems, flash fiction, fiction. Anything. Just write! Ummmm, yeah that didn’t work! I did write a poem today thought, or well three lines of a poem!
- Blog every day!! That semi-worked, until I decided I deserve Wednesdays of and suddenly grew lazy on Thursday! So no more off days! Blogging every day!
- Journal everyday, or every two days. But VERY regularly! This I did!! Yeah me….
- Stop fighting for no reason and admit when wrong…….. I think this worked, I handled all approaching conflict with an open mind and I think it worked!! Although me and sis did have a little ‘spat’ =]
- Read every day. Of course!!!!
- Postcross and pen pals, more regular!! Five letters and postcards still to be posted on my desk. Let’s make that an obvious no.
- Eat a bit healthier Semi worked, I didn’t eat junk food if that counts!
- EAT BREAKFAST!! I think I missed one day! Very good for me!
- exercise at least every other day ummmm, let me get back to you on this one! =]
- Go to bed by ten pm. I was in bed by ten most nights! Does that count?
- NO junk food… [I’m going to struggle here] YES!!!! So proud of myself!
- ONE sweet per week Two… But that is better than regular!
- Cut out ALL the negativity in my life, get rid off the ‘bad’ people, draw the ‘good’ ones closer. Almost there, just need to identify the bad ones!!
- Stop being negative!! I think I accomplished this….
- Do not suppress emotions. But DO think before speaking. Done! I spoke my mind and it didn’t result in a fight! it turns out if I re-think something before saying it, it comes out way nicer!! =]
So, that was my resolutions….
I promise to give you all a journal page tomorrow, I am just way too lazy to take a pic now!! =]
Have a great day! But now it is ten to ten and I have to work tomorrow! =]
Hello dear blogging world!!
Today is Tuesday, which [on a normal non-rushed post] means Top Ten!!!
**Claps and cheers**
So I present to you….
The top ten reasons why I enjoy working!!
- I ::love:: the people…
- I can Facebook every now and then
- Coffee whenever I want it
- Of course, I get money…
- I have a reason to stand up! [staying at home meant no real reason!]
- The ‘bed’ days remind me why I need to write and become self-sustainable
- Learning new things
- It’s an excuse to wear cute office clothes!!
- Making fun of each other!
- Not being BORED!!!!!!!
I :know: this was a slightly boring top ten.. But all the ideas for the post I had during the day flew away!!
Oh wait I just remembered one!!!
11. The time I got OFF work, most of you guys still have to GO TO work, or just started!! LOL
Anyways…. Here is my journal page!
Journal Prompt #20!
Name one MONTH you like and the reasons why…
I choose September for the obvious ‘It’s my Bday’ -reason as well as various other reasons!!
Have a wonderful, breathtaking day!!! =]
I am not at all satisfied with this page and when I first saw this prompt my mind was reeling with ideas, but when I got started I was BLANK!!!
Journal about you superstitions and lucky charms…
Yeah…. Boring page hey??
Now I got a few complaints [ONE]about the previous page, but just to make Mark suffer, I will not post another picture… =]
Have a lovely day/night/moment/whatever!!
Morning you all!!
I am excited for this day… For some reason! I feel good about today!
Journal Prompt #7
If you were stuck on a deserted island, what THREE things would you want with you… Once again this is a FUN prompt, so water and food is not allowed!
I really like this page of me… But the lighting is BAD!! My three things is Music, books and puck from Glee! =]
Now I have a Top Ten for you all…
TOp ten things I will probably end up in jail for…
- Stealing a road sign
- Road rage
- assaulting someone who is abusing woman and children
- Skinny-dipping on a public beach at night
- Being TOOOOOOO loud
- Jay-walking =]
- Randomly kissing someone just because he is sexy…
- Public disturbance
- Illegal street party
- assaulting of animal-abusers
Wondering how I came up with this list…. Well, after I put a very sweet and loving message to my sister as my status on Facebook, my sister and The Idiot, demolishes my sweet message by talking about how she had to bail me out of jail AGAIN, and that’s why I love her!
My response… Me? Jail?? NEVER!!! =]
Have a lovely day!!