So the five things I felt the need to bring under your attention is things you should try, maybe not today, but SOON!!
- Pimms N0. 1 Cup – I tried this today (for the first time!) and fell in love. Head first, head over heels, in love. Gosh!!! It’s bloody Brilliant!!!
- Campari – On ice, with just a slice of lemon – This one got introduced to me by Robbie the Foreigner, and, fuck me, it’s amazing!! How I have missed this, my whole life, I haven’t the faintest. But now I have discovered it, and need it daily!!!
- Rainbow Rowell – I discovered Eleanor and Park by accident, and halfway through the book, I think I might just like Rainbow Rowell almost as much as John Green!
- Being strong… I don’t do this enough, and wish I could. But this week I seriously needed to put my big girl panties on, and be strong. And now, its almost a week, and I’m alive.
- Letting go and just enjoy… Letting your inner child take control and making memories, without thinking about the what if’s, the tomorrows, the maybes. Just doing, because it seems like a great idea.
So I got this idea of doing a recap of every month from one of my blog friends – MikShorty…
here is my attempt, late as per usual…
Things that stood out…
– Losing weight by simply being healthier
– Eating sushi for the first time ever
– Getting my Samsung S3 mini
– Reading 10 books towards my 100 book challenge
– Reading Hunger Games for the first time!
– Finding my ‘groove’ at work
– Staying up 24 hours just to watch the Golden Globes live(and planning to do the same for the Grammy’s and the Oscar’s)
The books that made this month good…
– The Casual Vacancy – JK Rowling
– The Goddess of the Rose – PC Cast
– The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins
The whole list of books read can be found here…
The movies that made this month good…
[This is just the list of movies that I watched in the month and a quick opinion on the movie. Some movies will be new, some will just be new to me… enjoy :-)]
– Silver Linings Playbook… I loved this movie (mostly because Jennifer Lawrence is amazeballs…)
– The Vow… Cute movie, but a totally useless ending…
– New Year’s Eve… Nice movie, not sure if I’ll watch it again, but I did enjoy it
– Playing for Keeps… We really wanted to watch a movie, this was our choice, epic mistake… Boring, predictable and a waste of time.
– Pitch Perfect (I think we watched this either late December or very early January, but it still counts) I loved this movie, the silly jokes, the dialogue, the songs, the storyline. Everything…
[This will be the list of things newly discovered/rediscovered by me that I am loving at the moment)
– One Direction – this is a judgement free zone
– My S3 mini
– All things Android
– Meat Free Mondays
– Water 🙂
– Mumford and Sons
– Of Monsters and Men
– 2nd hand book shops
– A Very Potter Musical
– Hats (only worn with my sundresses)
(This is my save, judgement free space to mention the things that is irritating me this month)
– Dumb people… I am saying this in the nicest way possible, but dumb people irritate me, a lot! It’s like some people get out of bed in the morning and decide ‘let’s not use my brain today’
– Taylor Swift’s love life… Don’t get me wrong, I adore Tay – Tay, but all of these jokes and attention over her love life is making me sick. Let the girl have a bloody life!
– Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber… Just break up already!!!!
And that is my month of January….
So…. I know it has been a while, but I felt like doing a post, and since it is Monday, I decided to do a Monday Magic Wishlist…
1. I wish I could wake up and it was all just a nightmare
2. I wish my stress could be less
3. I wish one day HE will wake up and realize I am the girl for him
4. I wish for some mindless fun!
5. I wish for a big bottle of red wine
6. I wish for a Harry Potter marathon and some Butterbeer
7. I wish to have the time and dedication to finish my novel
8. I wish only the best for my mom and sis
9. I wish every one could have a warm bed like I do…
10. Lastly, I wish, with all my heart that I could just see my Dady one last time…
What are your wishes for this Blue Monday?