So you all got your button, you have your journals and you are ready for the challenge!!
Well brace yourself, because here it is!!
Journal prompt #1!
This is YOUR page; introduce yourself through doodles, pictures, words, anything as long as it is all YOU!
My page is filled with random things that reminded me of me, things that represented me and caught my attention!
This is the only prompt I specifically choose, as it makes the very best first page!!
I can’t wait to see your page!
Remember to add it to the group [ http://www.flickr.com/groups/1546556@N21/ ] and check out everyone else’s pages!! Or leave me a comment about where to find your page!
This is my ‘opening’ page, just because I like to announce all my challenges. So far this is the WORST page I made… Of all pages I ever did, I dislike this one the most! But I promised myself not to tear one page out of this journal, so I have to live with it!!
Have a lovely day you all!!
Today is another normal, boring blogging day… And of course I have no idea what to write about, so I decided to talk about the journal challenge I want to do!
- I am thinking of starting October 20th. And the challenge will last for 30 days.
- Every morning I will give out a prompt [that is morning for me and midnight for most other people… [GMT +2]] and I will add the page I did.
- Please join in. Invite every one you think would like to join and please participate in my very first challenge!
- The journal pages will co-exist with my other posts, so my blog will not be taken over by journaling.
- Prompts will be chosen randomly, so even I have no idea what prompts will be up!
- I know it is called a ‘art journal’ challenge but even if you just want to write about the prompts, please join in. This is merely to challenge yourself, self-growing and exploration.
If you want to join in, please leave a comment or something… And please if any one can help me make a button for the challenge I would really appreciate it!!
Oh, and for the people doing NaNoWriMo, I am doing it to, and will try to keep the prompts short and sweet that you have enough time to write!
Have a great day!!