Did you miss me?
Aww you are so sweet!
Wait, you didn’t miss me???
Then why are you reading!!??!!
=] Hey lovely people!
My weekend was once again a mess!
Friday night my sister hi-jacked my PC and we watched HIMYM till eleven o’clock! It was soooo fun! I do apologize for not posting due to complete procrastination!
Saturday was spent firstly buying stuff for my mom and dad’s camping trip in Kgalagadi, then me and my sister once again procrastinated with HIMYM until the weather got the best of us and I posted a very short and useless, I will post later post. [a lot of ‘posts’ in there]
Sunday was church, then shopping for our camping trip with the church [me and sis are ‘youth organizers’ for the trip!! Yeah! It was VERY warm, so we went for our FIRST SWIM of the season at my aunt’s house!! It was so good. I can’t believe how much I’ve missed feeling the water against my skin!!
When I finally remembered to put the computer on, my internet was screwed!! WHAT???? I was so angry and sad! I could read your comments, missing me, on my phone, but couldn’t reply… =[
At last I got the internet to love me, I got the weather to stop thundering and I got myself to stop procrastinating. and now what… Now I don’t have a clue what to write about!!! =]
As I announced in THIS post, today is Magic Monday… Full of my silly wishes! Here I go.
- I wish…. Cake was fat-free
- I wish…. My thoughts for my book could jump onto pages by itself
- I wish…. The thunder had no effect on PC’s or Internet
- I wish…. I could stop procrastinating everything!
- I wish…. I had more Twitter followers [Marliz3e is my name!]
- I wish…. My teeth would stop hurting!
- I wish…. For all my readers [all five of them!] to know how amazingly special they are!
- I wish…. Glee would come to SA!!
Lol… Silly wishes.. “Let’s pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars…” =]
Have a lovely day and sorry it took me so long to post! =]